ABC is one of the world’s fastest growing global cargo airlines, and its expanding route network connects customers in the largest trans-regional markets of South-East Asia, Europe, Africa and North America, covering more than 30 major cargo gateways and accommodating trade flows worldwide.
All the flights are operated via ABC’s cargo hub in Moscow Sheremetyevo airport, featuring up-to-date equipment and guaranteeing seamless connection throughout the airline’s expanded international network within a 48-hour delivery time, including handling, all managed by highly skilled and qualified ground handling personnel. ABC’s fleet of 18 Boeing 747 freighters is one of the youngest and most modern in the airline industry.
The excellent operating advantages of ABC’s freighter fleet, the performance of the airline’s highly-skilled personnel, and constant improvements of its internal processes enable the airline to carry all types of air cargo in full compliance with global industry standards, including temperature-sensitive products.
AirBridgeCargo is the best partner with an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. We have developed special abcPharma product and verticals within the company with dedicated and qualified staff at all levels - Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and Procurement - which has helped us to reinforce the handling procedures and control processes required during all stages of transportation. Creation of special services is a proof of our commitment to every single detail before and during transportation especially for the pharmaceutical goods that require special attention.
Benefits and special solutions of abcPharma:
- Exact temperature monitoring from acceptance to delivery
- Special packaging solutions and thermal blankets for palletized shipments
- abc PHARMA Active and abc PHARMA Passive solutions – the first one is for time and temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products that need to be shipped in active containers (including dry ice technologies) and the second is for prepackaged pharmaceutical products.
- Dedicated, skilled staff trained in handling healthcare products
- Full compliance with IATA TCR and CEIV certification
- Envirotainer QEP accredited stations within ABC Network
- Customer service support, online track&trace option for all shipments
- Boeing 747-8 and 747-400 with three compartments enabling different temperature settings from 4°C to 29°C
- Temperature control facilities on majority of stations throughout the ABC network
- High-tech pharma hub at Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport with effective connections to deliver cargo worldwide
- Tailor-made logistics solutions based on your individual requirements
- Implementation of the best practices and latest expertise with ABC being a member of Pharma Gateway Amsterdam (PGA) and Pharma.aero
- Adoption of the latest digital technologies (Sky Fresh for automated notifications, temperature data loggers to monitor consignment conditions, etc)
From vaccines, laboratory equipment, MRI/MRT machines to blood samples and beyond – we, at ABC, will always find the best logistics solutions to cater your needs and expectations.
Further information on www.airbridgecargo.com