CCA AGM "QUALITY MATTERS !"
6th – 7th May 2010
The AGM2010 of the CCA is a great opportunity for everyone involved in logistics for perishables and temperature sensitive products to learn and discuss about current developments and requirements in cold chain logistics. Under the topic “Quality Matters!” CCA members and third parties will gather for a two-days meeting in the German capital.
Especially in cold chain logistics, performance, product quality and customer satisfaction is directly related to the quality of the logistics service. The CCA has therefore invited experienced speakers, which will provide insights on this issue from different perspectives, such as:
- Cold chain ruptures and their consequences in the supply chain for flower
- Technological applications and their effectiveness in pilots on strawberry transportation
- Future plans to achieve and maintain quality in cold chain logistic
- Carbon foot print of refrigerated goods compared in land, air or sea transport
- Present evaluation and findings for improved Transport of Sensitive Products
Equipped with new insights and first-hand experiences, the participants will start into workshop sessions, discussing some parts of the revealed challenges in detail, such as:
- How to avoid cold chain rupture
- CO2 in cold chain logistic
- Future plans and the development of the CCA
The results of the workshops will be discussed with everyone on the second day of the event. In between the sessions, as well as during lunch and dinner, there will be sufficient space for networking and conversations with colleagues, partners and new acquaintances.